Friday, April 18, 2014

Blog 7

I stopped doing my blogs and 20%  project because I got lazy to talk and procrastinated with my work but a while after that I had told my last group I wasn't going to be able to go to every volunteer work there was and basically I had no group after that. Then I joined Maritza's group but she dropped out of school after spring break and I had no group again. So I stopped trying with my project again since I had nothing to do or no group.I talked to Vanessa and Alex if I can join their group and help them make the bracelets for the kids. So now I have joined Alex's group and we're going to make bracelets for kids with cancer and take them to the kids. So from this day forward I'm going to keep up with my blogs and project since I now I have a group once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment