Friday, April 18, 2014

Blog 8

 Since I talked to Alex and Vanessa they all agreed to let me bee in their group so now I'm with them for the 20% project. Yesterday Alex gave me the supplies that I need to make the bracelets for the kids with cancer. I'm also gonna help him with the money that he used to buy me the supplies for the bracelets. But today when I get home I'm going to practice making them that way I can actually start asap on making the bracelets for the kids. They want me to make the fishtail bracelets so I'm going to ask Vanessa if she can help show me how to make the fishtail bracelets because they seem pretty difficult to make but once I learn I'll be sure to have many done by next week, that is if I learn quickly. I also have several colors to chose from to make the bracelets and the hook to use for the fishtail bracelets.

No comments:

Post a Comment