Thursday, May 8, 2014

Blog 10

This week we were just discussing when we could go to the hospital to ask them when is a good day to distribute the bracelets. Alex called three times this week but I'm not sure if anybody answered him and talked to him about the day we could go meet the kids and give them the bracelets. Today they're gonna go to Choc and ask personally when they could give the bracelets to the kids but I can't go today because I have to go somewhere with my mom and if I don't go with her she'll be mad. But next time they go I should be able to go on a day that I don't have to accompany my mom somewhere. Maybe like a Monday or Saturday. They were planning to bus it to the hospital today or tomorrow after school but I'm not sure what the final decision on that was. 

No comments:

Post a Comment