Friday, May 23, 2014

Blog 12

This week my group and I have just been preparing for the presentation and been setting it all up. And we've been preparing who's going to do what. I guess we're not going to be able to give the cancer patients the bracelets only because no one has got back to us at all and we keep calling and calling but they keep saying that they'll get back to us but they never do get back to us. So I guess we will have to leave the feedback part out because we have no feedback from the kids and the workers there. I had to take a separate photo so that way it could go in with the picture of the whole group but Alex did a bad photo shop job but I' m going to fix that because I don't want the picture like that I want it to look nice and proper for the presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment