Thursday, May 22, 2014

Blog 11

This week we are going to start preparing for our presentation. We still don't know what we're going to do with the bracelets because they haven't told us if they're safe for the kids or not. But whether or not they take the bracelets then we're still going to do the presentation obviously. But we're going to keep calling to see if they can. I think we're going to bring the bracelets for the presentation that way we can show the class the progress we made with the bracelets and how they came out. We made 30 bracelets each and I don't think we're going to bring all of them because obviously there too many to bring just for show and tell. I was behind on the blog because I didn't have time to finish in class last week and then I forgot to finish it later that day and pushed it aside until now.

No comments:

Post a Comment