Monday, June 2, 2014

Blog 13

So presentation day was here...and I was as nervous as I could be but I feel like I didn't show it. I told my group I didn't want to go first or last. I didn't mind being in the middle, but I still don't like being one of the last groups to present because that's when the teacher starts to grade harder and expects you to be better than the group before yours. I started to her sort of shakey and felt like I wasn't going to have control of my hands during the presentation because I hate looking nervous when I present. I put my all into that presentation and I was hoping to not mess it up by saying the wrong thing when I was presenting. I honestly felt like I myself did a crappy job presenting with the sound of my voice & lack of eye contact. But I'm hoping that didn't pull us behind. But putting all of my groups & my effort together I feel like we did a pretty good job with our presentation.  

No comments:

Post a Comment